February is Full of Fun Things To Do In Abingdon.
- Find valentine week specials at Abingdon’s finest downtown restaurants.
- Enjoy spirits and entertainment at Abingdon Vineyards, Sweetbay Brewing Company or Tumbling Creek Cider.
- Take in a play, The Barter Theatre opens its season with Rain on February 17 (Show runs into March).
- Attend the Winter Jam at The Martha on February 23-24.
- Enjoy a winter hike on the Appalachian Trail at Grayson Highlands, a walk on the Virginia Creeper Trail or a stroll through Downtown Abingdon on Plumb Alley.
- Indulge in the local art scene: Arts Depot, Holston Mountain Artisans, The William King Museum or the SWVA Cultural Center and Marketplace.
We are also offering a February Special at Creepers End Lodging! Book a room in one of our cottages for two consecutive nights, at our standard rate, and receive a third contiguous night for free. That’s a three day stay for the price of 2! Offer good only in February, 2024 and is based on availability.